Monday, July 2, 2012

Random : Bundt Cake Pan and Pizza Pan - My new toy!

I'm supposed to post this over the weekend. But I totally forgotten.

It's GSS (Great Singapore Sale) period. TANGS is having 20% GSS discount on bakewares. I don't think I will give it a miss.

I purchased a Pizza Pan from TANGS Vivo City last Monday. I remembered I only paid less than S$10 for that. I'm happy with it. It works well for pizzas and it can be a non-stick baking pan too.

Then, my friend told me that there's Nordicware cast iron Bundt cake pan is having 20% discount too! I was like... "OMG! I wanna go!!!". Max drove me to TANGS Orchard after work, and I purchased two Bundt cake pan at one go. Hehe... I felt abit too much to splurge on this. But, it's really very hard to control lah! I had been wanting to buy Nordicware cast iron Bundt pan since 2 years ago.


Here's my purchase...


The price?

S$60.00 each. TANGS 20% GSS discount = S$48.00.
On top of that, TANGS Member enjoy additional 6% rebate discount. So, I only paid S$45.12 each.


LEFT : Heritage Bundt Pan - The swirling design of this Bundt pan yields a unique cake that adds elegance to any occasion. Simply love it!

RIGHT : Platinum Fleur De Lis Bundt Pan - A lily design creates a dessert fit for royalty.

Happy! :D

I promise, I'm gonna come up with nice creation soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment