What about a plate of Fried Tomato Omelette? Or can I say, scrambled egg? Whatever. I prefer it to be a lil' overcooked tho.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 1 coriander for garnishing (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash Tomato, cut into small cubes, set aside.
2. Wash spring onions, cut, set aside.
3. Crack eggs on a bowl, a few dashes of pepper, beat eggs, set aside.
4. Oil on a non-stick pan, tomatoes and pinches of salt on the pan, fry tomatoes for a while, till it started to soften. Pour eggs on it, stir it continuously, so that the eggs are being cooked evenly.
5. When your omelette is cooked, dish up, garnish with coriander and serve.
If you prefer your omelette to be more soft and wet, don't cook it for too long. I like it my way. I prefer to have slight charred at the side, so it might look slight overcooked to you. I used medium-high fire while I fry my omelette. It's your choice anyway.
This dish is meant to be messy. I don't bother to make it looks really omelette-ish look. Infact, it's more like a scrambled egg. The messier it is, the more I like it. Haha.
My lovely fried Tomato Omelette (番茄炒蛋)! The simplest ingredient, but gives you the biggest satisfaction...
simple, yummy n healthyReplyDelete
Do try it at home :)ReplyDelete